Copyright © WGB Creations All Rights Reserved.
Do not duplicate, translate, archive, appropriate or redistribute this document.
Tutorial Written 06/8/08
Translate from english to any Language here:
Software: Ulead Photo Impact X3
Title: Firecracker 1
Skill Level: Beginner Vector
Additional Files: None
Path Drawing Tool
Line and Arrow Tool
Description: Learn how to draw a basic shape, using the Path Tools and the Line and Arrow Tool.
1. Open a New Image 400 X 400 with a White Background. Using the Path Drawing tool Rectangle. 3D: Color- Any. I used #A3443B. Draw a shape 58 X 270. Make the Width 15 and the depth 15.
2. Using the Path Drawing Tool, 3D, Rectangle. Make one 58 X 16. Color #FFFFFF. Width 4, Depth 15. Place at the top of the red rectangle.
3. Using the Path Drawing tool, 3D, Rounded Rectangle, Color #4F4142. Draw a rectangle 58 X 39. Width 10, Depth 15.
4. Using the Path Drawing tool, 2D, Ellipse, Color #C89B64. Draw a Ellipse 49 X 25. Go to Photo/Noise/Add Noise/Option put in a 8 and check the Monochomatic box and Varied and Click ok.
5. Using the Line and Arrow Tool, Spline, 2D. Color #4F4142. Make some Curly lines on the top.